Sizzling on the heels of League of Legends patch 11.3, the multiplayer sport’s subsequent replace has hit its testing grounds for a fortnight of, nicely, testing. Whereas 11.3 introduced the dazzling new League of Legends Lunar Beast occasion, indicators to date counsel its follow-up is a extra minimalist affair. Let’s check out what’s in retailer for patch 11.4, we could?
Based mostly on what’s on the PBE to date, it doesn’t appear like we will count on a lot in the way in which of recent stuff this coming replace. QA lead on skins Katey ‘Khaos’ Anthony has posted on Twitter: “No new skins this PBE cycle, catch y’all subsequent time!” so we received’t see extra of these 140 new League of Legends skins Riot’s aiming to launch over the course of the 12 months come to the sport this time.
There aren’t many champion steadiness adjustments to take a look at simply but, although just a few for newcomer Viego, Katarina, and Urgot are up for testing, in addition to an excellent handful for Samira, which you’ll try under. There are additionally a pair objects adjustments within the combine. Going by the patch preview (included under) it appears like extra will drop very quickly, so maintain checking again on these notes.
Plus, gameplay design director Mark Yetter has posted: “One set of adjustments we’re engaged on for 11.4 is a few place nerfs for Jungle”. You may try the adjustments intimately within the part under.
With out additional ado, listed below are the tentative League of Legends patch 11.4 notes (cheers, Surrenderat20!):
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.4 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
In accordance with the League of Legends 2021 patch schedule, League of Legends patch 11.4 is because of go reside on Thursday, February 18, 2021. Upkeep instances haven’t but been confirmed, however normally start at 03:00 PT for NA servers, 05:00 GMT for EUW servers, and 03:00 CET for EUNE servers, and final for about three hours.
We’ll publish the precise instances right here once they’re confirmed by Riot.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.4 – BALANCE CHANGES
Jinx – buffed
- Base HP elevated to 610 from 550
Katarina – buffed
- Dying Lotus (R):
- On-hit Injury Modifier modified to 25/30/35% from a flat 25%
- Bodily injury dealt for every dagger elevated to [16% bAD (1 + 0.8 Bonus Attack Speed)] from [15% bAD (1 + 0.666 Bonus Attack Speed)]
Samira – modified
- Daredevil Impulse (Passive):
- Assault Injury decreased to three.5% from 7.5%
- Aptitude (Q):
- Effectiveness of Life Steal decreased to 66% from 66.6%
- Assault Injury ratio modified to [80/87.5/95/102.5/110%] from a flat 100%
- Blade Whirl (Q):
- Length of whirl decreased to 0.75 seconds from 1 second
- Wild Rush (E):
- Sprint pace decreased to 1600 from 2050
- Word! This potential can now not be used on allies
- Inferno Set off (R):
- Cooldown elevated to eight seconds from 3 seconds
Urgot – buffed
- Purge (W):
- Injury dealt by on-hit results elevated to 75% from 50%
Viego – modified
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q):
- New! This potential’s therapeutic is now diminished to 100% towards minions
- Patch 11.3 mid-update fixes:
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q) – Healing from second hit versus minions decreased to 100% from 150%
- Sovereign’s Domain (Passive) – Toggle abilities bugfix – “Viego no longer keeps Gragas’ Q – Barrel Roll and Lux’s E – Lucent Singularity abilities after having possessed them”
- Sovereign’s Domain (Passive) – Hecarim bugfix – “Fixed a bug where Viego would cast different, incorrect abilities after possessing Hecarim while his W – Spirit of Dead is active”
- Transcendence bugfix – “Fixed a bug where Viego would be granted additional permanent ability haste from Transcendence if he levels to 5, 8, or 11 during enemy champion possession”
Here’s the 11.4 patch preview from Riot:
11.4 Patch Preview, a few notes:
-Samira work is focused on opening up some weakness + removing tools for her long term counterplay
-With jungle position nerfs, we’re going a little buff heavy on champs without too much risk of power creep
Full changes tomorrow pic.twitter.com/wAu2Ceb0rz
— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) February 8, 2021
- Potential Haste decreased to twenty from 30 Spelldance modified to “In case you have at the very least 160 Potential Energy, achieve 20 Potential Haste and 10 – 30 Transfer Velocity” from “Dealing injury with Skills grants (10 + 20% Potential Haste) Transfer Velocity for 4 seconds”
- New recipe! Misplaced Chapter + Kindlegem + Blasting Wand + 450g
- Well being elevated to 250 from 200
- Passive injury dealt by Glaciate elevated to [125 +35% AP] from [100 + 30% AP]
Listed here are the adjustments Riot’s planning to deliver to Jungle within the 11.4 patch:
One set of adjustments we’re engaged on for 11.4 is a few place nerfs for Jungle.
These ought to take Jungle energy ranges right down to season 10 ranges. At the moment the place is holding an excessive amount of affect over the sport. pic.twitter.com/ZuEYHCSK2m
— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) February 5, 2021
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.4 – CHAMPION SKINS
None this patch, sadly! Right here’s a be aware from Riot:
Simply placing that on the market since y’all are making pretend PBE previews since there wasn’t one. 😛
— sweetheart katey 💘 (@moonstonesxo) February 2, 2021
That’s all for the tentative League of Legends patch 11.4 notes based mostly on what’s on the PBE proper now, however keep watch over this web page over its testing cycle as we’ll maintain updating it with all of the adjustments getting examined forward of its reside launch. Assuming you need to sustain with all the most recent adjustments headed to League, that’s? In fact you do.
Whilst you wait, we’ve got a useful LoL tier checklist and rundown of the greatest League of Legends Champions to play in every position when you’re looking out for some pointers.